MAGYC will be present at SAE Brake Colloquium & Exhibition – 36th Annual – SAE International, booth n. 503, from 14 to 17 October, at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort in Palm Desert, Californiain.
The latest innovations in brake technology!
There is a critical challenge facing the braking industry explicit to the balancing of technology development for the current state of today’s vehicles while having to look at the industry evolution toward more autonomous and electric vehicles.
Join us as we discuss the most up-to-date technical information on braking and brake systems for light- and heavy-duty OEMs and aftermarket customers.
The Colloquium covers critical developments in materials, design, emissions, testing, NVH, and CAE.
There will be particular emphasis on topics and discussion regarding the influences of automated and electric vehicles on brake development.
Engineers, academics, and executives are invited to participate in thought-provoking panel discussions, astute technical program, and an unrivaled B2B exhibition with critical networking opportunities.
Make plans now to attend with your colleagues from around the world and learn about the latest technology developments!
This event gives you:
- The latest industry/market news on OEM, Tier 1, 2 & 3 brake technology
- Insights on emerging markets
- Updates from OEMs on their requirements
- Industry leadership addressing the challenges of meeting customer needs
- Panel discussions featuring lessons learned and future advancements
- Global aftermarket Updates